So with 9 colleagues we prepared 7 sessions and sent them to SAP.
- High Performance Portal: An Open Source Portal/CMS on SAP NetWeaver, Peter Mayringer and Ronald Kleijn
- Putting SAP at your fingertips – Integrating SAP with the iPhone, Leo van Hengel and Frodo Jansen
- Composites in the real world, Twan van den Broek
- Is your organization really ready for E/SOA? Niels Doeleman
- Composition of SAP and GIS, Peter Mayringer
- Ensuring traceability with Principal Propagation in PI / BPM, André Stuy
- How to use the power of BAM, Paul van Os
Different than last year there was no voting round on SDN but a selection committee studied all proposals and picked out 15 sessions. 10 SDN related and 5 BPX related session for the TechEd in Berlin.
Guess what …
WE GOT 3 OF THEM!!
- UP220, High Performance Portal: An Open Source Portal/CMS on SAP NetWeaver
Tue, 12:15 p.m.–1:15 p.m.
- SOA246, Is your organization really ready for E/SOA?
Thu, 9:45 a.m.–10:45 a.m.
- UP223, Putting SAP at your fingertips – Integrating SAP with the iPhone
Thu, 3:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
This is great news of course as there is no other SAP partner that won 3 sessions, even not at TechEd Las Vegas, but TopForce did! No surprise that I am very proud with this result.
So please mark your calendar and visit us at SAP’s TechEd in Berlin.
PS. This is not everything yet, we also applied for the Demo Jam session with the iPhone integration and the Open Source Portal. We do not have an answer yet from SAP for the TechEd in Berlin – patience …