Just one word to describe 2011.
- Proud that our SAP NetWeaver team grew with 8 new colleagues.
- Proud on the fact that we cover a broad perspective on SAP NetWeaver services.
- Proud that we collaborate and co-innovate with our colleague service lines.
- Proud on our innovative ideas that are covered in our business development program.
- Proud on the results that we have achieved with our customers.
And again just one word to announce 2012.
- Trust that the CIBER SAP NetWeaver club is going to book more successes.
- Trust that our expertise gets acknowledged with Special Expertise Partnership by SAP.
- Trust in delivering new innovative ideas.
- Trust in my colleagues that make our SAP NetWeaver team.
- Participation within the “So You Think You Can Innovate” competition with 2 entries in the final.
- From idea to realization with mTime, our mobile time writing solution with Sybase.
- Participation in InnoJam Den Bosch and Madrid.
- Mobility event, organized with participation from Eneco, SAP and colleagues.
- Knowledge sessions (spotmeetings) organized by and for colleagues. Valuable and instructive.
- SAP Inside Track NL, a #sitNL Saturday with SAP geeks.
- Participation of Leo in the VNSG developer day.
- Our SAP NetWeaver sessions on the agenda of the customer knowledge carrousel.
- The Dutch SAP maffia ;-)
The CIBER NL Top 10
Jan Laros missing with 172 points (listed on the ciber.com tab).
- Michael Hardenbol with How To Create A Colorpicker in ABAP WebDynpro using Adobe Flex.
- Mark Dijsselbloem with his answers on the basis technology fora.
- First blog from Wim Snoep: Mobility starts with a platform
- Leo van Hengel with his iGoogle gadget posts