Marilyn Pratt organized the BPX Process Design Slam at SAP TechEd 2009 for the second time. There are some wiki pages dedicated to the event.
More on my SDN blog about the event.
What was the idea?
The goal was to work in 3 iterations of 30 minutes on four deliverables:
- Marilyn welcoming us and explaining what BPX Process Slam is about
- Greg, who took his role as a major very seriously, explaining the process that needs to be modeled
- Twan telling about agile and the methodology to be used during the evening
- Marilyn introducing the business matter experts
- Process design
- UI design
- Rules design
- Data model/enterprise services