SAP did a great job integrating Twitter into the event. They were promoting to use it on beforehand. And during the event @sapteched kept us up to date. You just could not get by all the #sapteched09 tweets, SAP installed screensavers all over the place.
- @ttrapp You are a real #sapteched09 die hard. Still in a session and tweeting. I am at airport, good to have met with you.
Thu Oct 29 17:33:38 +0000 2009
- Closing my MacBook, feel exhausted. Need at least twice the time to process all the #sapteched09 material ;-)
Thu Oct 29 16:09:49 +0000 2009
- Thanks to @fotolouis I could complete our wiki for the #bpxslam09 http://bit.ly/1FOMAi #sapteched09.
Thu Oct 29 16:05:30 +0000 2009
- RT @jpenninkhof: Feeling a #sapteched09 after-dip coming up.. :S << Already in it, don't want to leave so many great people!
Thu Oct 29 16:03:21 +0000 2009
- http://twitpic.com/ndqki - Open discussion on experiences with agile and SAP at 14:30 in expert lounge 5, #sapteched09.
Thu Oct 29 13:21:41 +0000 2009
- Just got interviewed by @thomas_jung together with @marilynpratt about the #bpxslam09 for Enterprise Geeks at #sapteched09. << Feel honored
Thu Oct 29 13:03:11 +0000 2009
- Share experiences and ideas on Agile and SAP at 14:30 in expert lounge 5 at #SAPTechEd09. Feel free to join and participate.
Thu Oct 29 12:58:13 +0000 2009
- I am allowed to host an expert session on Agile and SAP at 14:30 in L5, please join me. #sapteched09
Thu Oct 29 12:32:13 +0000 2009
- RT @NopaTechEd09: @tbroek #SAPInsideTrackEindhoven love to join you on my BI experience #sapteched09 at #SAPInsideTrackEindhoven << Great!
Thu Oct 29 10:21:19 +0000 2009
- Want to share your #SAPTechEd09 experiences, join #SAPInsideTrackEindhoven http://bit.ly/2tdPeF
Thu Oct 29 08:32:26 +0000 2009
- @thorstenster Like on the #bpxslam09 you mean? Or between #SAPInsideTrackBonn and #SAPInsideTrackEindhoven ;-)
Thu Oct 29 08:30:40 +0000 2009
- RT @ttrapp: @thorstenster Do you have an idea how to promote #SAPInsideTrackBonn at last day of #sapteched09? << Tweet a lot!
Thu Oct 29 08:27:55 +0000 2009
- Agile meet up in community clubhouse at 14:00. Come join me discussing making SAP more Agile at #sapteched09.
Thu Oct 29 08:21:27 +0000 2009
- RT @aahoogendoorn: @tbroek Promoting our new book on agile SAP SOA at #sapteched10 I guess? << Sure, we can give away signed copies ;-)
Thu Oct 29 08:20:06 +0000 2009
- @aahoogendoorn Next year both of us doing an Agile SAP story at #sapteched10 #sapteched09?
Thu Oct 29 07:51:56 +0000 2009
- http://twitpic.com/nd549 - Live story on SAP NetWeaver BPM at L2. Story by Eneco and Creetion. #sapteched09.
Thu Oct 29 07:36:50 +0000 2009
- First session for today: BPM113: BPM at Stedin/Eneco. Real world implementation with Creetion. #sapteched09
Thu Oct 29 07:17:56 +0000 2009
- Preparing for last day at #sapteched09. First have a breakfast at my hotel. It was already a great event to learn and to meet the community.
Thu Oct 29 05:57:54 +0000 2009
- Finished BPM264, good session. Hope I can reproduce it at home. Now time for evening event at #sapteched09.
Wed Oct 28 17:47:09 +0000 2009
- @luislanz Too bad that we can not meet at #sapteched09.
Wed Oct 28 16:10:18 +0000 2009
- @luislanz BPM262 was interesting, got caught in modeling bugs. Process didn't want to run correctly. Didn't get to fun VC stuff #sapteched09
Wed Oct 28 16:09:46 +0000 2009
- OK advanced sessions should skip intro and marketing slides on BPM and SAP NetWeaver, let's get our hands dirty @sapteched09.
Wed Oct 28 16:04:54 +0000 2009
- Final session for today: BPM264 async communication with SAP NetWeaver BPM at #sapteched09.
Wed Oct 28 15:56:53 +0000 2009
- Replay of @marilynpratt interviewing Wout, Caspar and me about #bpxslam09 at #sapteched09 http://bit.ly/GUjLs
Wed Oct 28 15:42:32 +0000 2009
- BPM262 starting of with CE 7.2 disclaimer ... #sapteched09
Wed Oct 28 13:34:36 +0000 2009
- RT @jpenninkhof Is it a coincidence that Java sessions seem to be in the rooms at the very far end of the Messe? #sapteched09 << it's a sign
Wed Oct 28 13:33:13 +0000 2009
- Now attending BPM262: BPM integration with Visual Composer. Hope this one is really advanced ;-) #sapteched09.
Wed Oct 28 13:28:07 +0000 2009
- RT @sapteched Twan van den Broek #sapteched09 LIVE from VIENNA. << My daughter was waving to me from the NL ;-)
Wed Oct 28 13:26:33 +0000 2009
- RT @pimdewit: @tbroek great job NL leading in BPM Innovation #sapteched09. Please do smile ;-) << I tried to :-)
Wed Oct 28 13:21:14 +0000 2009
- "This was my last slide": Great end of a presentation at #sapteched09.
Wed Oct 28 12:06:52 +0000 2009
- At 13:30 live interview on #sapteched09 http://bit.ly/Y4C6C with @marilynpratt, Wout, Caspar and me about #bpxslam09.
Wed Oct 28 11:53:20 +0000 2009
- BPM107, BRFplus - business rules in ABAP stack in stead of CE environment. Wonder if designtime is better, hope 2C that later. #sapteched09
Wed Oct 28 11:47:12 +0000 2009
- @thorstenster What about collaborative UI design via #gwave. Together with #gravity: concept can't be beaten. #sapteched09
Wed Oct 28 11:35:19 +0000 2009
- RT @thorstenster: @tbroek Better than check-in-check-out, isn't it? << #Gravity is so much better!!
Wed Oct 28 11:32:53 +0000 2009
- @thorstenster Sure! Even worked with it for #bpxslam09. Great stuff #gravity for collaborative modeling.
Wed Oct 28 11:29:56 +0000 2009
- With the new business friendly modeler (CE7.2), business to model can be done with SAP NetWeaver BPM as well. #sapteched09
Wed Oct 28 11:28:54 +0000 2009
- BPM107: Traditional approach first Aris then SAP NetWeaver BPM. When will business to model take place in SAP as well? #sapteched09
Wed Oct 28 11:26:57 +0000 2009
- Now at BPM107 Real life SAP NetWeaver BPM at Kaeser. #sapteched09
Wed Oct 28 11:18:59 +0000 2009
- Tried to attend ALM208 Test management, but rather want to work at #bpxslam09. I still have to put our stuff on the wiki. #sapteched09
Wed Oct 28 10:07:38 +0000 2009
- Ai BPM162 got cancelled :-( BPM monitoring, debugging and tracebility. Very important in BPM context, too bad to miss that. #sapteched09
Wed Oct 28 10:04:03 +0000 2009
- Leaving BPM260, good to see ES workplace example data and simple sample applications. #sapteched09
Wed Oct 28 09:01:55 +0000 2009
- BPM260, advanced session: change process - replace percentage 0,03 with 0,25. SAP is overestimating us ;-) #sapteched09
Wed Oct 28 08:53:38 +0000 2009
- RT @ttrapp Horst Keller: "form ... endform." is obsolete #sapteched09 << That will deliver a lot of work ;-)
Wed Oct 28 08:32:47 +0000 2009
- Advanced session BPM260, speaker is demoing all exercises - that's not advanced. I want to play around myself :) #sapteched09
Wed Oct 28 08:30:01 +0000 2009
- BPM260 Simple Sample Application comes with a NetWeaver BPM process diagram - looks promising #sapteched09
Wed Oct 28 08:20:03 +0000 2009
- Now Simple Sample Applications at BPM260 #sapteched09.
Wed Oct 28 08:10:33 +0000 2009
- hmm exercise BPM260: Could not resolve id:BBFE7E42E0A24C70B6D8A1F54E7B9100 :) #sapteched09
Wed Oct 28 07:55:58 +0000 2009
- Great BPM260 showing test data for enterprise services. That will sure save time in finding the right service for your process #sapteched09.
Wed Oct 28 07:48:51 +0000 2009
- @erwintenhumberg What session are you in?
Wed Oct 28 07:42:21 +0000 2009
- http://twitpic.com/n8puv - The line for BPM260, popular session ;-) #sapteched09
Wed Oct 28 07:29:50 +0000 2009
- New blog: Agile approach lessons learned for #bpxslam09 at #sapteched09. http://bit.ly/3mjgbN
Wed Oct 28 07:20:16 +0000 2009
- In line for BPM260, best practices with SAP NetWeaver BPM. Bit early and forgot the clubhouse coffee :(
Wed Oct 28 07:13:25 +0000 2009
- Even the end result is for BOBJ at demojam #sapteched09. Congrats!
Tue Oct 27 19:25:52 +0000 2009
- RT @njames: wisdom of crowds? #sapteched09 not sure I agree with the crowd tonight ... #demojam << +1
Tue Oct 27 19:24:45 +0000 2009
- RT @se38: suggestion for next year: online voting via twitter #sapteched09 << +1
Tue Oct 27 19:23:33 +0000 2009
- RT @jonerp: RT @MartinLang #sapteched09 Yoooowwwiiiiieeeee >>>> +1 C'MON YOWIE! << OK Yowie won on Twitter ;-)
Tue Oct 27 19:18:09 +0000 2009
- RT @wolf_gregor: in my demo you would have seen SE80 and eCATT :-( http://bit.ly/SeleniumABAPBlog #sapteched09 >> Too bad we missed that.
Tue Oct 27 19:16:38 +0000 2009
- Who will be the winner, Yowie or No hands? #sapteched09.
Tue Oct 27 19:13:23 +0000 2009
- DemoJam lost its develop-within-6-minutes challenge. Still great demo's, but different. #sapteched09
Tue Oct 27 19:12:22 +0000 2009
- Live demo with picture taken of demojam crowd at #sapteche09.
Tue Oct 27 19:10:46 +0000 2009
- RT @se38: Need a Yowie Robot in #gwave #sapteched09 << There it is!
Tue Oct 27 19:05:37 +0000 2009
- Yowie is social SAP. Great demo with a ' Schnitzel store' in Vienna :) #sapteched09.
Tue Oct 27 19:03:40 +0000 2009
- And again BOBJ and Xcelsius are taking over the #sapteched09... What's wrong with developing in SAP NetWeaver?
Tue Oct 27 18:59:36 +0000 2009
- RT @ewH: The next time I see an iPhone at demo jam, I hope its in a "will it blend" demo #sapteched09 << Currently live the next entry.
Tue Oct 27 18:56:41 +0000 2009
- McGyver live on stage at demojam #sapteched09. Creating something out of nothing ;-)
Tue Oct 27 18:53:43 +0000 2009
- DemoJam BOBJ submission for #sapteched09 is only showing not developing. Still nice demo on iPhone.
Tue Oct 27 18:44:15 +0000 2009
- RT @dgraversen: Gravity demo at #sapteched09 #demojam is it cheating to use slides. Was it minus 1 minute or 30 sec pr slide? << allowed :)
Tue Oct 27 18:34:46 +0000 2009
- @wolf_gregor Hey you're still with us as @ccmehil is mentioning you at demojam09 #sapteched09.
Tue Oct 27 18:31:30 +0000 2009
- @rhirsch Ring a bell? Look familiar?
Tue Oct 27 18:26:05 +0000 2009
- Come back to that later, with 2 min left :D #sapteched09.
Tue Oct 27 18:25:37 +0000 2009
- One day at #sapteched09, and battery of nokia died on me during the day - where is electricity when you need it :(
Tue Oct 27 17:48:44 +0000 2009
- Live music for DemoJam, great preparation at #SAPTechEd09.
Tue Oct 27 17:45:19 +0000 2009
- @erwintenhumberg Great so far, now in the middle of BRM. Concept is great, usage is area of attention.
Tue Oct 27 16:58:00 +0000 2009
- @ttrapp Sorry guys, still in BPM160.
Tue Oct 27 16:39:48 +0000 2009
- @finnern Still in BPM160, thought you would start at 18:00? Is there another timeslot?
Tue Oct 27 16:38:24 +0000 2009
- RT @thorstenster: @wolf_gregor Tonight at the #demojam we should keep 6 minutes of silence...#sapteched09 << and have a beer on your health!
Tue Oct 27 14:21:08 +0000 2009
- http://twitpic.com/n53q0 - New style BPM and very old style mouse ;-) at #sapteched09.
Tue Oct 27 14:17:35 +0000 2009
- Ralf Schaub referred to ABAP process before output at the mapping step in a BPM - back to the ABAP future ;-)
Tue Oct 27 14:11:44 +0000 2009
- @NopaTechEd09 Use ubertwitter for your blackberry - great tool!
Tue Oct 27 13:59:45 +0000 2009
- http://twitpic.com/n4z91 - Wow just featured on the #sapteched09 screensaver ;-)
Tue Oct 27 13:31:00 +0000 2009
- Time for first handson workshop at #sapteched09: bpm160, bpm for bpx.
Tue Oct 27 13:23:44 +0000 2009
- Skipped my first session to prepare for #bpxslam09 at #sapteched09 “<<“ going to be a great event tonight!
Tue Oct 27 12:03:47 +0000 2009
- http://twitpic.com/n4km4 - Great demo from Ian at #sapteched09 << this is SAP NetWeaver!
Tue Oct 27 09:42:04 +0000 2009
- OK really missed @sagassi and Ian at #sapteched09 during keynote.
Tue Oct 27 09:32:07 +0000 2009
- What about BPM or Web Dynpro for ABAP at #sapteched09? Am I that impatient?
Tue Oct 27 09:21:51 +0000 2009
- Business Objects taking over #sapteched09. SAP NetWeaver is much more than BO, BI or dashboards.
Tue Oct 27 09:18:40 +0000 2009
- Now looking at collaboration demo at #sapteched09. 12sprints.com is that sap stuff? Great bobj integration.
Tue Oct 27 09:16:18 +0000 2009
- RT @jpenninkhof My little secret: What Valero just demoed at #sapteched09, was what I expected the SAP portal to be. << +1
Tue Oct 27 09:11:35 +0000 2009
- Valero portal nice pimped sap portal. Looks like high performace portal from @rkleijn and @peter_mayringer from demojam08. #sapteched09
Tue Oct 27 09:02:38 +0000 2009
- RT @dhague OK, we get the business case. Can we move on how attendees can use SAP technology 2 implement the business solution? #sapteched09
Tue Oct 27 08:47:22 +0000 2009
- RT @thomas_jung: Lego + Playmobil can work together with Glue - the way some software is forced to work together - nice image. #sapteched09
Tue Oct 27 08:45:05 +0000 2009
- Anyone also missing @sagassi at #sapteched09?
Tue Oct 27 08:43:39 +0000 2009
- Keynote #sapteched09 about speed of change? In stead of ppt with figures I like to see real SAP stuff, come on.
Tue Oct 27 08:41:14 +0000 2009
- We want some live demo's during keynote #sapteched09!
Tue Oct 27 08:29:15 +0000 2009
- #sapteched09 is for Training, Connections and Inspiration according to @markyolton.
Tue Oct 27 08:11:40 +0000 2009
- @NopaTechEd09 Where are you seated?
Tue Oct 27 08:09:03 +0000 2009
- @wolf_gregor Too bad, sad news. get well soon!
Tue Oct 27 07:57:00 +0000 2009
- Almost keynote time at #sapteched09, already spotted some famous mentors, gonna shake some hands now.
Tue Oct 27 07:47:19 +0000 2009
- Checkin at #sapteched09, no pen, no notepad, no bag. Hmmm economic recession??? Bit cheap though.
Tue Oct 27 07:34:25 +0000 2009
- Having troubles with #sapteched09 agenda. All sessions were imported in Outlook, but not synchronized to my mobile :-( Lot of manual work.
Tue Oct 27 06:00:27 +0000 2009
- @HarryFTF Thanx, keep you posted via twitter.
Mon Oct 26 22:48:06 +0000 2009
- http://img.ly/926 - Great pre- #sapteched09 experience.
Mon Oct 26 21:11:03 +0000 2009
- @ingridbos also showing her badge proudly with Ingrid Bos Consultancy name. - http://img.ly/91a
Mon Oct 26 18:59:07 +0000 2009
- http://twitpic.com/n1qna - Paul proudly showing his badge with Oxolution, fresh name of his own company.
Mon Oct 26 18:57:08 +0000 2009
- http://twitpic.com/n1q57 - Great service #sapteched09 checkin at Vienna airport.
Mon Oct 26 18:53:46 +0000 2009
- Out of office activated, now packing and heading to Schiphol for #SAPTechEd09. Finally ;-)
Mon Oct 26 11:49:19 +0000 2009